Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

GORGEOUS WHIMSY FAIRY GIRL.

I love this image. I dont take too well to fairies and mermaids and all those fantasy images that are around today , there are some pretty questionable ones out there . But this little girl is so special.


 
She is called Rosetta and she is a rubber stamp from Whimsy by Sylvia Zet.
I bought the lovely fabric flower off a lady on FB that makes and sells them and I have had to buy more from her, they are so gorgeous.
The papers are a Prima from the pad, Tea Thyme , I use this reluctantly as it is one of my favourite paper pads.The swirly die is from Memory Box.The sentiment is from LOTV.

3 comments:

  1. All your cards are so adorable - I'd like to visit your blog - and I go to be a member from your blog - I hope it's ok for you
    See you later
    Helga - from Austria

    ReplyDelete