Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

A LITTLE PINKY BIRTHDAY!!

Before I tell you about my card.I am very excited to have been asked to be a guest designer over at ARTBYMIRAN in October. Such a thrill.

Here is another one of those really stinkin" cute Pinky dolls. You can get them here
A little different in colour scheme this time.


I just love this little girl. She is coloured with copics. Lots of die cuts on this one. The frame is a Cherry Lynn die, The black cat is a Joy crafts as is the Bow. The twirly flourish is a memory box . Flowers from wild orchid crafts. And the sentiment is one from my stash. Dont know whose it is, sorry.The back ground papers are from Kaisercraft called,Curiosity. I hope you like her. Thank you for coming to my Blog to see my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment