Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

A WEEKS CARD MAKING

It has been a very good but busy week with making cards this week. I had to make three cards for orders. Might as well show you them altogether. Here goes. This one was done for a lady who wanted yellow roses. Chose this pretty Artbymiran one. 


This is one I have done before and as I had already sold it she wanted me to do another.She is from Aurora Wings.


She is just so elegant. Quite a challenge to colour though.

And the third one was from Moxi Girls, which you can get for free on the website.


I do really like this girl and her hair is so nice to colour. 
I hope you enjoyed seeing these cards, and hoping the ladies who bought them will like them too. 


1 comment:

  1. I love all three cards, they are so lovely, the flowers are gorgeous. Really love the third image I think I may have to pop over and see if the freebie is still available. Take care J xx

    ReplyDelete