Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

NOT EXACTLY A WOLF

The Paper Shelter had some new stamps ,so I thought I would give this one a colourup. Mind you after two hours of colouring, and almost finished apart from the dog, I stuffed it up and had to start again. Here is the finished product.



I just love these colours. I love to experiment with different colour combo's. She is done with copic markers.

The frame is spellbinders,the lovely border die is from Noor Design.
All flowers except the big one is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiments are from Whimsy small postage stamps and die. 


I have drawn some spots with the copic on the background. 

Colours used were.....

YR 20,21,23,24 and E15
The greens were BG 57,53,11 49. 

The beautiful paper was one I had in my stash from Kaisercraft.
Must see if I can get some more of this.

Thankyou for visiting my Blog.

Till next time , keep crafting !!! xxx

2 comments:

  1. This sweet card makes my heart melt, Pauline! It's so pretty, and I love the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely Patty to have such a response Thank You so much x

      Delete