Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2014

A GIFT WRAPPED FOR YOU

Enjoying these Sugar Nellie stamps so much I thought I would do another. 

This one is called gift wrapping. You can get them HERE.  




I have done this one with Inktense pencils.
Added some stickles to her wings.
The frame is from Spellbinders.

The sentiment is from LOTV.
The papers I found in the Tattered lace magazine and they went quite nicely.
I have added a little postcard charm.
And a rose flatback button . 
Leaves flourish is from Doohickeys.

I have put this card in the challenge at the Sugar Bowl.

I hope you like her, and thank you for coming to visit me here. 

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love your soft colouring & all the detail. Thank you for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl,:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Pauline! I love fairy images, and this one is so sweet. It's always a pleasure to look at your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and your delicate colouring is so beautiful. Such pretty detailing too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete