Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

MORE NEWS


First I was thrilled to win the top three over at the Sugar Bowl 
challenge. I don't enter many challenges so this was a nice surprise.

You can see my card here again if you want.




Also I was chosen by Mi Ran to be on the 

Artbymiran  design team.

This was a thrill to me and I am so looking forward
to bringing you some beautiful cards with her images.


My first challenge card will be for the 16th January.

This is going to be a great year and I am so appreciative to have all
you lovely ladies coming by to support me.

I am always very grateful to my Lord God 
for the lovely creative gift He has given me.
I give HIM ALL THE GLORY. !!

I am also going to have some candy for you all soon.

when I get past one hundred followers.

Have a wonderful New Year and will see you all soon.

Blessings to you all Pauline xx





2 comments: