Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR FOR YOU.

Well here's another little bit of sugar for you all. 

I have been chosen for the Sugar Nellie Design team. It is so nice to be a part of  teams  with the stamps you most love to use.



There is a new challenge going over at the Sugarbowl and it would be nice to see you all there. I have used this yummy fairy stamp that is available in digi form at Funky Kits the home of Sugar Nellie stamps.



  
 I have coloured her with watercolour Inktense pencils. I love using these pencils and it always gives a lovely soft look. Butterfly border by Noor design. Lovely flowers fro Wild Orchid Crafts. 

I hope you like her and please feel free to ask any questions or anything else I may be able to help you with. 

Thanks for stopping by my Blog . till next time xx

SHOP FOR SUGAR NELLIE STAMPS 

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Pauline! So well deserved! This card is a beauty! Love the colors, flower, and butterflies. Yes, pure beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Pauline what a stunning card I love the image and you have coloured it in wonderfully.
    And the design ad the colours are gorgeous.
    A Congratulations about been chosen for the DT well done. xxx

    Debs xxx

    http://www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debs
      Thank you very much for your lovely comments xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous sweetie just gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pops Cards

      I am thrilled to see you here at my blog. I have seen your cards for years so it is nice to see you at my blog. .xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your watercoloring. Congratulations on being chosen as a DT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jade
      Thank you for stopping by and your kind comments. xx

      Delete
  5. Just saw this on facebook and wish you huge congratulations as I know how much you wanted to be on this DT....well done.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie I appreciate your kind wishes xx

      Delete