Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

ANNABELLE



Hello Peeps. Well the year past ended up very nicely with my son from Chicago coming for a visit and my sister from New Zealand just leaving yesterday. Kinda leaves you with a lost feeling. Still the year ahead will be a very productive one I am sure.I know I have a very busy year with all my Design Teams and cards to make for them. I hope you will keep stopping by to see the latest.

This one I have made for fun, ( must be the hippie in me )  She is called ANNABELLE and is from Artbymiran. You can find her here.




She has gorgeous hair !! I have coloured her with copics. The background papers I just love and found them at Etsy for digi download. Here they are if you want to see them.

I have used wild orchid crafts flowers and the sentiment is from Little Darlings which I have stamped with Bamboo ink and embossed . 

The frame is from Joy Crafts Noor Design. I hope you like her.

Colours used were YG 93,95,97  Browns E41,42,43, and her red hair E07,09,29,02

I HAVE POPPED THIS CARD IN MY ETSY SHOP

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Pauline! Love the coloring on Annabelle (my sister-in-law's name).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline what a beautiful card I love the image and the colours gorgeous
    and all your emblements go so well together.
    I love to look at all your cards as they are stunning. xx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely ladies. I am glad you liked this card. xx

    ReplyDelete