Followers

Friday, February 20, 2015

DRAGON FLY LOVE ELISABETH BELL ....

 
 
Hello all.
 
We have a very wet day here today , with a cyclone hitting the east coast of us here in Australia.
 
We are safe at this stage from it, but lots of flooding rain.
 
A good day for card making at least.
 
 
They are looking for some guest design team members  over at " Digi Bells" so I thought I might apply for it.
I adore her stamps and have done lots of cards with her images on them.
 
 
I think I was supposed to use a sketch, but I had already coloured up and cut the image and frame before I realised what I had done.
So here goes anyways.
 
 
 
 
She is called Dragon Fly love. So I have put a big dragon fly on the front.
 
Coloured with copics. The sentiment I have stamped and embossed on matching paper . From Whimsy.
The frame is from spellbinders. I love their frames.
 
The vintage flourish is from cherry Lyn.
 
some bling added and whaalaaa here she is.
 
Colours used were
RV 91,93,95. E 43,42,41,40. SKIN COLOURS ARE
E04,11,21,00,000
 
Thank you for stopping by .
 
See you soon and thank you so much for all your lovely comments about my cards , and welcome to all the new followers who have joined me . xx Big Hugzz
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline, this is absolutely gorgeous, loving this image and your beautiful design. Thank you for sharing your talent over at Digi Bells and good luck
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet and gorgeous card. I love the stamp and your coloring ♥
    Have a nice day. Hugs Elin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Pauline! Love that big dragonfly. I hope you got through the storm without any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pauline what a stunning card I just adore everything about this one the design is wonderful xx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb . I appreciate your lovely comments xx

      Delete
  6. Pauline--your fingers are wonderful at working magic when it comes to crafting!! I love everything you share in the crafting world:) This card is as STUNNING as any!! I see you entered the GDT call for The Digi Bella's--best of luck!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary Lou . You are so kind to leave me such lovely comments. So nice to have you here. Hope I see more of you Big Huggzzz x

      Delete