Followers

Friday, June 19, 2015

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE

Saturated Canary has released a couple of new digi's and wanted to do this one , as I haven't done a wedding card for ages.
 
 
 
 
I have used lots of yummy goodies on this card.
 
Done with copics  and a little frantage around the image.
 
The papers I used were Couture Creations " Hearts Ease. "
I wish you could see more of the papers, they are beautiful but I have covered them up LOL ... 
 
 
 
 
A little close up of the gorgeous flowers mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The flourish is from Marianne as is the wedding rings.
 
The sentiment card was out of the paper pad as well.
I have distressed all the edges .
 
I have put start dust stickles on her wedding dress , not so easy to see in the pic.
...............
 
 
I have entered this in a completion at Ecstasy Crafts and would love you to vote for me , if you want to. I would really appreciate it.
Very simple just click on this LINK which will take you to my card and click vote .
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Till next time. x
 
 


2 comments: